The Village of Hobart is a newer residential community known for our rolling wooded hills, substantial lot sizes and upscale residential neighborhoods complemented by a growing, pedestrian-friendly downtown hub called Centennial Centre. Because we’re newer, our infrastructure is shiny and new and appreciated by those who want a premier living experience, whether that’s their ultimate dream home, an upscale townhouse or multi-story condominium.
Here, we’re welcoming new retail, restaurants and offices with care to maintaining a focus on our much-loved green spaces and quiet existence. There’s a good reason we’re one of the fastest-growing municipalities in Wisconsin. Our community is in tune with the nature around us – trails and walking paths abound – and we’re focused on preserving a peaceful lifestyle to return to at the end of the day.
Premier residential community
HIGHLIGHTS AT A GLANCE
- 8,500+ residents and growing
- 33 square miles of sheer natural beauty
- Centennial Centre is our growing downtown hub
- Mayflower Greenhouse is the area’s prevailing live plant greenhouse for landscape artists, designers and in-the-know gardeners
- School districts: West De Pere School District and Pulaski Community School District