Find your educational opportunity today!
It’s time to find the perfect fit for your family. With more than 12 public school districts and a variety of private school options you are sure to find the education opportunity that best suits your family’s needs. Dedicated teachers, progressive curriculum, and a supportive community make quality education a priority as we strive to strengthen our community now and in the future.
Check out the highlights of each area school districts below by clicking the drop down or visit the district homepage by selecting their logo.
- Our vision,“Excellence in education so every student will reach their full potential” is realized by the opportunities we provide.
- Our community feels a sense of pride in our tradition of excellence.
- A welcoming and nurturing environment characterized by collaboration, equity, high levels of learning, a dedication to mental wellness, and safety.
- A destination district with one-third of our students being open enrolled.
- The mission of the Denmark School District is to provide the highest level of educational programming to ensure student success within school and beyond.
- Our Vision for our students is learning transfers to life beyond the Denmark School District experience, enabling each student to flourish as a responsible citizen in the global community.
- The Denmark School District is a rural district with an enrollment of 1600 students.
- We are proud of our excellent staff and very supportive community!
- Located on the Fox River in historic De Pere, Wisconsin, the Unified School District of De Pere’s attendance boundaries incorporate the City of De Pere east of the Fox River and parts of six suburban and rural towns.
- Our mission: In partnership with our families and community, we deliver a distinct educational edge and prepare all learners to be successful and contributing members who serve and lead in our global society
- The district educates students in grades 4K-12 and De Pere High School. District enrollment in 2023 was approximately 4300 students
- The district is typically ranked at or near the top of Brown County schools for academic performance, as measured by the Wisconsin Dept. of Public Instruction and other sources.
- GRACE stands for Green Bay Area Catholic Education; We are a nine-school system in the greater Green Bay Area (including Green Bay, De Pere, Howard-Suamico and more) serving grades PK3-11.
- We are the second-largest Catholic school system in the state of Wisconsin that was grown from the traditions of Catholic education and created to be a forward-thinking, high-achieving, faith-based system.
- Each GRACE school has its own distinct history and ranges in curricular offerings and locations, with our common focus being on individualized learning.
- We partner with 23 Catholic parishes in the Green Bay community.
- The Green Bay Area Public School District (GBAPS) is the fourth largest school district in the State of Wisconsin, with 19,000 students and 3,000+ staff members.
- GBAPS offers more than 100+ college credit courses and 69 industry certifications. The Class of 2022 earned 228 industry certifications (#1 in Wisconsin), and 74% of the Class of 2023 graduated with college credit.
- GBAPS provides various schools, pathways and opportunities to meet the needs of each unique learner, which include International Baccalaureate Programme (4K–12), Fine Arts Pathway (4K-12), Leonardo da Vinci School for Gifted Learners (K-8), John Dewey Academy of Learning (project based 6-12), Northeast Wisconsin School of Innovation (7-12), Head Start, STEM education, two-way bilingual program, and so much more.
- GBAPS is a diverse school district with more than 30 languages spoken, and only one of 14 Wisconsin school districts authorized by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction to offer the Seal of Biliteracy. In 2023, 24 students graduated with the Seal of Biliteracy.
- Authentic Learning: The Graduate Profile is HSSD’s north star, with focus on each student being a Self-Starter, Critical Thinker, Collaborator, Communicator, Adaptable, Responsible, and a Solutionist. In the 2023 Senior Survey, 91% of graduates reported that HSSD taught them to be Solutionists, 74 students achieved a GPA of 4.0 or higher, and 175 students achieved high honors or honors.
- Caring Learning Community: In the 2023 Staff Survey, 96% of HSSD’s award-winning staff agreed that, all things considered, HSSD is a good place to work. HSSD is proud of the dedication of its more than 800 employees!
- Exemplary Arts, Athletics, and Extracurriculars: For the second year in a row, HSSD received the Best Communities for Music Education Award from the NAMM Foundation. In addition, the girls hockey team and multiple Track & Field and Wrestling individuals won state.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities and Technology: With specific focus on safety, HSSD places focus on being on the cutting edge of technology. Following the successful 2021 referendum, Bay View Middle School and Forest Glen Elementary School were remodeled, and each school received important updates.
- Single campus, rural school district serving ~2,000 students.
- New Middle School, High School Gym, Wrestling Room, Community Fitness Center and Agriculture Center completed in 2022
- Academic achievement results among the best in Northeast Wisconsin.
- Actively collaborates with local businesses and organizations to provide students with real-world learning experiences, youth apprenticeships, and career exploration opportunities.
- Join the Education Revolution!
- Primary-8th Grade Tuition-free
- Independent Charter School
- Montessori & Nature-Based Education
- 3900 students, grades 4K-12, call Pulaski Community School District home. Out of the class of 2023, 78% went to higher education.
- Pulaski High School offers 90+ CTE courses in FACS, Agriscience, Business and Tech Ed. Leadership opportunities are offered through FFA, VICA, FBLA, PROSTART, competing at state and national level.
- 54 PCSD staff members have received Golden Apples since 1994.
- PCSD has a music program of excellence. Eight time recipient of Best School District for Music Education and home to the Pulaski Red Raider Marching Band.
- State-of-the-art technology education addition and continued collaboration with local industry partners.
- Small class sizes 4K-12 and responsive intervention system that ensures personalized attention to student learning.
- Ongoing opportunities for parent and community involvement and integrated opportunities for community service by our students.
- Alternative learning options for high school students that support a variety of pathways to college, career, and community.
- West De Pere is a high performing school district with a vision of pride and excellence.
- West De Pere strives to create environments that prioritize the needs of all students so that they can realize their own success.
- West De Pere understands that staff members are our most important conduit to assist students, our most valuable resource, to become successful.
- West De Pere focuses on practices that promote long-term viability which influence success for all.