Location, location, location.
Just a short drive to big city fun!
There’s a well-known phrase that goes: It’s a great place to visit, but I wouldn’t want to live there. Major metropolitan cities have a lot to offer in the way of entertainment, recreation, culture, food, shopping and adventure. But they also come with some cons like a high cost of living, tons of traffic and concerns about crime.
The solution? Embrace the easy access to unlimited visits!
Milwaukee and Madison are close enough to the Greater Green Bay area for a day trip to enjoy:
- A Bucks (NBA) or Brewers (MLB) game
- Milwaukee Public Market
- A brewery tour
- Big 10 sports
- State Street and the Madison Farmer’s Market
- Biking around Lake Monona
- And so much more!
Chicago and Minneapolis make perfect weekend trips from Greater Green Bay:
- Enjoy shopping on the Magnificent Mile or at the Mall of America
- Spend time at Navy Pier (be sure to check out “The Bean” and other attractions on this 3,300 foot-long pier on the edge of Lake Michigan
- Take in the many museums
- See a show or attend a concert
- Visit Minnehaha Park
- Take a stroll through the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- Eat, eat and then eat some more! (Chicago-style pizza, anyone?)
Close to everything
Enjoy the best of both worlds! Choose to live and work in a community that offers all the amenities you could hope for while enabling you to save your money for real entertainment. When you’re just a short drive to big city fun, you can take advantage of the excitement of metro life while living the good life in Greater Green Bay.
Learn more about other places to explore nearby: