Community leadership development programs
Regional businesses tapped into the area’s university network to create a series of intentional pathways to develop local leaders, including:
- Young Professionals Advisory Council (YPAC) in collaboration with the Green Bay mayor’s office
- Current Young Professionals at Greater Green Bay Chamber
- Leadership Green Bay program through Greater Green Bay Chamber
- Center for Exceptional Leadership at St. Norbert College
- Institute for Women’s Leadership at University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- Leadership Academy at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Business & Leadership seminars at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
Looking for some additional guidance?
Being new to an area can be challenging. Tapping into existing social circles to meet area leader’s doesn’t always come easy. Enter: Greater Green Bay Chamber’s Concierge program. Our community concierge can help you discover the many facets of Greater Green Bay and jumpstart your engagement in the community. Through personal introductions, they will provide you with the necessary information and diverse experiences to feel right at home in Greater Green Bay!
Pursue an advanced degree
Enjoy easy access to continuing education
With four universities and a world-class technical college within the Greater Green Bay community, pursuing an advanced degree can give you a boost toward greater expertise and greater responsibility. Research ongoing opportunities for continuing education and local programs for obtaining your MBA or other graduate degree here: