With easy access to water, summer in Greater Green Bay makes a big splash! Our waterways offer opportunities to swim, kayak, boat, fish, jet ski, water ski, tube the river rapids and more. Add pleasant summer temperatures and tons of green spaces and you have the makings for fun day in the sun.
- Rent a kayak or paddleboard and tour the Fox River or a local lake.
- Up your golf game at over 27 courses throughout Greater Green Bay or venture outside the area to experience hundreds of additional courses.
- Get your fill of live music at multiple local parks throughout the summer
- Rent a bike – or bring your own – and tour the trails within Peninsula State Park.
- Hike to Wequiock Falls or Fonferek Glen for a scenic and refreshing day away.
- Enjoy the Saturday Farmers Market or dine on the City Deck downtown.
- Check out the Wednesday night Farmers Market with outdoor beverages and live music.
- Take your favorite furry family members to one of our outstanding dog parks to meet new friends.
- Go zip lining and enjoy a ropes course at the NEW Zoo Adventure Park.
- Ride a roller coaster and play like a kid at Bay Beach Amusement Park.
Summer is a season worth celebrating
We take summer seriously in Greater Green Bay, with festivals, parades and events easy to find on almost any weekend throughout the season. There’s something for everyone here. Find an activity to match your interest: