There’s something special about the first warm day after a Wisconsin winter. People appreciate every ray of sunshine and every smile from passersby. We flock outside, showing up ridiculously underdressed but loving the lighter layers.
We get spring fever.
Golf in 52-degree sunshine? Yes, please. Get our bikes out and start counting the miles for the season? Check and check. Hit the walking/running paths for a breath of fresh air? You betcha. Spring in Greater Green Bay is more of an attitude than a season. It’s time for everything to refresh and renew.
- Take a Segway tour of historic downtown Green Bay or a collection of Packers landmarks.
- Catch a D1 Men’s or Women’s soccer game at UW-Green Bay.
- Admire an “Earth Dance” performed to celebrate the return of spring at the Oneida Museum & Cultural Center.
- Run the Cellcom Green Bay Marathon – a certified qualifier for the Boston Marathon – and finish with a lap inside Lambeau Field!
- Stroll through the Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary and visit both inside and outside with the animals. See even more animals at the NEW Zoo & Adventure Park.
- Missing the Packers already? Take a stadium tour or visit the Packers Hall of Fame.
- Spend any rainy days at the Neville Public Museum, the National Railroad Museum, the Automobile Gallery or one of the many other museums or art galleries throughout the region.
Spring is special
The list of spring activities could go on forever. It’s easy to appreciate all this season has to offer in a place that appreciates all the excitement that every season brings to our lives. Find more special events and fun things to do to fill your entire spring with adventure and activity:
Need a spring break?
We make a spring break getaway easier than ever. With an airport just minutes away and big city adventures just a short drive from here, you can find a spring vacation that fits your schedule and your budget: