Fall is beautiful
In truth, fall in Northeast Wisconsin is a not-too-miss experience. Pull on your favorite sweater and hit the trails to view the leaves turn vibrant shades of red, orange, yellow, brown and purple. Temperatures are comfortable during the day and delightfully cool at night. It’s a time of year marked by a playful urgency to soak up as much time outdoors and sample all of the sights, sounds and smells of the season:
- Enjoy the fall colors throughout Greater Green Bay.
- Take a relaxing run along the river on the Fox River Trail or Mountain Bay Trail. Or, up your running game by participating in the Cellcom Green Bay Marathon.
- Test your bicycling skills at Baird Creek.
- Pick apples or pumpkins at any of the many local orchards and farms, including Oneida Nation Apple Orchard. Enjoy pumpkin carving at Pumpkin Palooza, hay rides, caramel apples and corn mazes depending on the location.
- Visit nationally-renowned haunted houses/haunted places, such as Terror on the Fox and Green Bay Fear.
- Let your dog run free and play in the leaves at one of the many dog parks throughout Greater Green Bay.
- Golf all your favorite courses before they break for the season.
- Fishing happens all four seasons in Greater Green Bay. Find your favorite fall fishing spot.
- Northeast Wisconsin is a hunter’s paradise, with seasons for birds, bear, deer and more.
- Get your fill of live music and festival-style food at Appleton’s Octoberfest just 30-minutes away.
Plan your Green Bay Fall Adventure!
This is truly just a sampling of activities available during a season of beautiful temps and beautiful scenery. Learn more about living an active life during the fall with season-specific information: